Preparation with milks and soy drinks:
Fermenting milk and plant-based dairy drinks (such as soy drinks) is easy with our My.Yo Organic Ferments and our powerless My.Yo Yogurt Maker.
- Mix one sachet of My.Yo organic yogurt ferment carefully with a small amount of milk (the milk should be finger warm) in the white inner container. Then add the remaining milk (1 liter of milk total). It is best to use 3.5% fat milk if you want the yogurt to be firmer.
- Close the inner container with the lid.
- Pour 3/4 liter of boiling water into the My.Yo yogurt maker and place the inner container over it. The ripening temperature should be around 37-42°.
- Just close the lid of the yogurt maker and wait. Please do not move the maker during this time - just place it in a quiet corner. After 12-14 hours the yogurt is ready to enjoy.
- Then stir the ripened yogurt again and put it in the refrigerator for several hours.
If you want to prepare kefir or buttermilk, please follow these instructions:
- Use only 1/2 liter of boiling water
- Observe the ripening time of 24 hours