My.Yo Y oghurt Ferment LACTO PRO® + Inulin
Product no.: 1007
from 8.90 €
My.Yo Yoghurt Ferment LACTO PRO® + Inulin.
Organic certified, DE-ÖKO-013.
Millions of probiotic Lactobacillus acidophilus bacteria, bifido cultures and the prebiotic dietary fibre inulin. Inulin is a vegetable dietary fibre that is extracted from the agave plant and naturally comes from organic farming. The ingredients (pro- and prebiotic) complement each other in their effectiveness, this is also called a synbiotic effect.
Basically it is quite simple, the inulin is available to the probiotics as food and energy supplier, so that they remain active for as long as possible. Scientific studies on the probiotic cultures La-5® and BB-12® used prove their respective functions.
- Highly active and full of life
- One sachet of yoghurt ferment is needed to prepare 1 litre of LACTO PRO® yoghurt at a time
- The yoghurt can be over-inoculated up to 4 times, so one pack is enough for up to 15 litres of yoghurt (pack of 3) or for 30 litres (pack of 6)
- Suitable for cow's milk (pasteurised, UHT milk, boiled direct milk, lactose-free milk) and soy drinks
- Enriched with a high number of live lacto- and bifidobacteria
- Low in calories, fat and cholesterol
- No artificial or animal additives
- 100% naturally prepared yoghurt
- The yoghurt can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 10 days
Ingredients: Inulin (certified organic), yoghurt starter cultures (Streptococcus thermophils, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus), probiotic cultures (La-5® and BB-12®). Maturation time: 12 hours at approx. 37-42°C Nutritional values / per 100g dry product: Energy kJ (kcal)502 kJ, 120 kcal / Fat 0 g / Of which saturated fatty acids (g) 0 g / Carbohydrates (g) max. 10 g / Of which sugar (g) 10 g / Protein (g) 0.2 g / Salt (g) 0 g / Dietary fibre min. 85 g / Bread units 0.6