My.Yo Yoghurt Ferment Bulgarian
Product no.: 1003
from 6.90 €
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Delivery time: 3 day(s)
The typically sour, strong original yoghurt. As early as 1905, a bacterium was deciphered that stimulates fermentation and turns milk into yoghurt: lactobacillus bulgaricus. Some claim Bulgarian yoghurt is the best in the world. Try it out, because you can finally make the popular cult yoghurt yourself.
- One bag of yoghurt ferment is enough to make 1 litre of yoghurt at a time.
- The finished yoghurt can be inoculated up to 4 times, so one pack is enough for up to 15 litres of yoghurt (pack of 3), or 30 litres of yoghurt (pack of 6)
- suitable for cow‘s milk (pasteurised, UHT milk, boiled direct milk, lactose-free milk) and soy drinks
- low in calories, fat and cholesterol
- no artificial or animal additives, 100% natural
- The prepared yoghurt can be kept in the fridge for up to 10 days
Organic certified, DE-ÖKO-013
Ingredients: Maltodextrin (certified organic) Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus
Maturation time: 12-14 hours at about 37-42°.
Nutritional values / per 100g dry product: Energy kJ (kcal) 1620 kJ, 380 kcal / Fat 0 g / Of which saturated fatty acids (g) 0 g / Carbohydrates (g) 95 g / Of which sugars (g) 2.5 g / Protein (g) <0.01 g / Salt (g)0 g